The CDP Industry in EMEA
Learn more about the drivers behind the explosive growth of CDPs in EMEA
This CDP in EMEA report from the CDP Institute highlights the changes driving the astonishing 67% year-over-year growth for customer data platforms in EMEA. Download this report to learn more about:
- How the end of third-party cookies and an ever-expanding net of privacy regulations are driving growth in the CDP segment.
- How changing customer preferences, specifically the pandemic-driven growth in hybrid offline/digital experiences, is forcing organizations to implement CDPs across verticals—including telco, retail, travel, leisure and hospitality, sports, and entertainment.
- The differences in regional adoption, with Britain, France, and the Benelux region considered the most mature, and other European and African countries lagging.
- The most dominant type of CDP in EMEA, which types of CDPs are the largest and best funded, and how CDP funding in EMEA compares to that of the US market.
- How non-CDP vendors (for example, those providing marketing automation, business intelligence, and CRM) are suggesting their products are CDPs or have CDP-like capabilities, leaving advanced CDP vendors and consultants ample opportunity to help clarify the market and guide companies to the right customer data platform based on specific use cases and overall enterprise goals.
Looking for even more information? Download the Customer Data Platform Industry in EMEA report today.